Situated on the west coast of Canada between the Pacific and the mountains is British Columbia (BC) with its breathtaking scenery.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) considers skills & experience of foreign nationals under following streams. Selected applicants can later apply to avail Canadian PR.
Following streams are applicable in BCPNP.
Skills Immigration stream is eligible for applicant with experience in their respective field.
Entrepreneur Immigration suits applicants who want to set up own business unit.
- Job offer (full time) from a BC employer under NOC skill level (0, A or B).
- Must follow all BC laws, regulations, registration, and licensing requirements of respective occupation
- Good education & work experience (min. 2 yrs).
- Proof of fund to support self, family/dependent, business.
- Basic language skill.
- Wages must set be in regards to BC labor standards.