The natural resources, multicultural environment, wide range of activities, arts, music, dance, and sports, Canada shows high quality of life with good education freedom. Being one of the technologically and industrially advanced countries, foreign students find it much attractive to give flying colors to their career.
The city of Calgary, Alberta, Delta, British Columbia, Hamilton, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Regina are more popular due to their multicultural and diverse setting.
Why Canada is Popular for Education
- Tuition and living expense is generally lower for international students against United States and the United Kingdom.
- Wide options to select from top colleges, universities and other educational institutions.
- Degree, diploma or certificate gained from Canadian educational institute is globally recognized equivalent to the United States or Commonwealth countries.
- Canada is ranked the no. 1 place to live by the United Nations on consistent basis. So international students will enjoy the same freedom what Canadians enjoy in terms of human rights, equality, and peaceful mannerism.
- Research is the main component of a Canadian post-secondary education. This shows international students get vast opportunity to become part of vibrant education.
- Canadian education credentials and work experience gained help avail permanent residency (PR) in future.
- After study, international students get Work Permit for up to 3 years.
- Best accommodation facilities (on and off-campus). Stay in the university hostels or rent a flat outside. Universities here help foreign students with accommodation.
- Family members come to visit and can explore Canada.
Associated Degree /Programs
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Commerce and Management
- Art and Design
- Language test scores. (6.0 bands in IELTS / 80 in TOEFL for Diploma/Advanced Diploma, for Graduates 6.5 bands in IELTS/ 90 in TOEFL)
- Letter of acceptance/scholarships/receipts from school/college/university/other educational institutions in Canada.
- Academic credentials/certificates.
- Financial proofs to cover tuition/living/transportation etc. expenses.
- Ready to leave Canada upon completion of your study.
- Obey all Canada laws.
- Zero criminal records with police clearance certificate.
- Good health medical report.
Course Month, Fee and Duration
|January||Diploma/ Advanced Diploma – 2 to 3 Years|
|May||$13,000 $18,000||Bachelors Programs – 4 years|
|September||PG Diploma – 1 to 2 years, Masters – 2 years|
Studying in Canada is the best opportunity for international student that helps you gain lot of experience besides improving your academic and communicational skills. With lots of career opportunities opened up, you gain once in a lifetime experience that ultimately will lead you to live a healthy and wealthy lifestyle.